1.7
Insurance Quality

I enquired about a 2007 Honda Fit which looked in good condition. I received a response which did not state any issues with the car so I made the purchase.

Upon arrival to the Bahamas I noticed the A/C did not work so went to get it re-gassed. After spending $35 for this I realised that the A/C compressor was leaking and will have to be fixed. I don't yet know the extent of the problem and how much this will cost to fix.

Beforward's response to my contact asking why I wasn't notified of the defective A/C was 'The thing is that in the database it was not mentioned as an issue, Just AC was not marked as a feature, means comes without AC.'

Which I do not accept as a reasonable answer. I should have been told of the defective A/C when I enquired about the condition of the car.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2007 honda fit car from Be Forward and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Be Forward to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising, lack of empathy, customer service and unwilling to take responsibility for issue. Author liked the most easy process. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Be Forward for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Be Forward?

Comments

Have you decided to buy a car from beforward.jp?Here is the trick to get a discount;

While filling the form there will be a section 'introduced by a BF supporter?',fill in the box this number,421723,...you will get a $15 discount..it's not a lot,but it's worth for someone who knows the value of his money.